Saturday, December 24, 2016

TED CRUZ: U.N. Will Get Bupkis Until it Reverses its Latest Pro-Terror Resolution

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) took the United Nations to the verbal woodshed this evening. He promised to defund the pro-terror world body that is dominated by despots, dictators and degenerates.


I don't believe Barack Obama is a Muslim, but Ed Straker notes that the outgoing President appears to be doing everything in his power to convince us he's an Islamist.

And perhaps we should eject the U.N. from our country, just like it wants to eject all Jews from the Middle East.

For those interested in the truth, I created an illustrated story about Israel called "What Really Happened". It's well worth checking out, if I do say so myself.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mr. Cruz. That goes a LONG way to convincing me you are, and really always have been, on the right side. :-)

Anonymous said...

Cruz is back! Good. The most brilliant politician and conservative on the "Hill". And, I DO believe that Obama is a Muslim. I call him an Islammunist. He is one sick monster.